18 Mar eye square Study Track the Success at AUDIENCExSCIENCE 2022
12th to 14th of April 2022
eye square “Tracks the Success”–The ARF selects innovative Screenforce genre study as a winning paper
The need for solid information, standards and transparency has never been greater. The Advertising Research Foundation Board of Trustees has therefore selected the most important research papers to be presented at AUDIENCExSCIENCE 2022 from 12 to 14 April 2022.
We are among them in the category FRONTIERS OF MEASURING MEDIA BEHAVIORS! With our paper on the innovative ethnography study “Track the Success”, which we conducted last year together with Screenforce as in-home initiative, we present a comparison in the reception and impact of advertising in different media.
Track the Success compares and explains the differences in TV, BVOD and the channels Youtube and Facebook. Stefan Schönherr and Malte Hildebrandt, Managing Directors at Screenforce, will present this study at AUDIENCExSCIENCE 2022.
This recording gives you some Insights to “Track the Success”.
Track the Success
TV vs. Other Video Advertising Platforms
Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Go to AudienceXScience-Agenda
Registration for this event will give you exclusive access to the content of the event for four weeks, including the Winning Papers selected by the Foundation.
The conference in April will also address these other topics:
- What changes can be observed in the behaviour of media audiences in general?
- What are the current possibilities for cross-platform measurement of video?
- What is the progress in ensuring quality in measurement results?
- When is advertising liked, when does advertising seem likeable?
- What is the current state of data collection for media such as print, audio and out-of-home?
- How do you deal with gaps in the collection of data or with its distortion that arises from data protection requirements in Big Behaviour Data?
The Advertising Research Foundation (ARF) stands for objective quality in research on advertising, media, and marketing.
The organization commits to dialogue among advertisers, agencies, media companies, research firms and advertising technicians.