10 Feb Memex Conference USA 2023 | Meaningful Attention
New York, USA | March 23, 2023
What will you take away from Memex US 2023?
How can we build long-term relations with our customers and users through positivity?
How can we connect respectfully?
How can we sell (good) things directly?
How to get beyond the focus on the attention duration?
eye square believes that focusing on whether attention is meaningful refines the concept of attention and ensures media research is focused on the entire human experience.
Meaningful attention also addresses broader questions of our tech culture, such as:
- What is time well spent in the digital space?
- What are positive – feel good – interactions?
- How can we build long-term relations with our customers and users through positivity?
We are pleased to invite you to Memex Conference US 2023: Meaningful Attention, a private conference including thought leaders from the frontiers of implicit market research and executives hailing from the FMCG, social media, and film industries.
Meaningful Attention is the latest in a series of conferences put on by eye square, highlighting the intersection of man and machine. These events are inspired by Vannevar Bush’s article “Memex” (1945). They are geared towards collaboration and sharing between marketers, human experience experts, media researchers, and young Academics.
- Michael Schießl (CEO, eye square)
- Max Kalehoff (VP Marketing Growth, Realeyes)
- Horst Stipp (EVP Research & Innovation, ARF)
- Lisa Wiese (Director, eye square)
- Philipp Reiter (COO & Partner, eye square)
- Jeff Bander (CRO, eye square)
- Jay Schweid (CEO & Producer, ephelants)
- Krzysztof Radecki (CTO & Head of Discovery, DAC)